MUSC members are covered by two insurance policies. One provided by Gow Gates through Football Federation Australia (FFA) and the other provided by Monash University. Each insurance policy has its own set of conditions and depending on the type of claim and amount of money spent/being sought the coverage is different. Please read the information on the FFV and Monash University websites carefully to ensure you are following the correct claim process.
Monash University process summary
- Follow any instructions provided, and submit relevant documentation.
FFA process summary
The following claims process is outlined
- Read about the Personal Injury Policy benefits on the Gow Gates website to see if you are covered.
- If you believe you could be covered, fill in the Online Claims Submission form to notify the insurer of your intent to make a claim and to obtain a prepopulated claim form.
- Complete and submit the claim form as directed within 30 days of the injury.
- Submit additional documentation as required.